Sunday, May 11, 2008

I hate everyone in the entire world

My mother is out. I wouldn't normally care or even notice, but people keep calling for her and I have to keep answering the phone and telling them to try back in half an hour. It's making me homicidal. I despise telephones and I despise these people. I should also mention that my parents despise the telephone as well, so we have no answering machine. That way, they can ignore people who call. But I kind of wish we did, because now people have learned to persistently call us for hours and I end up having the pick the phone up and take messages anyway to get them to leave me the hell alone. If they would get an answering machine, people could leave messages and I could ignore the phone entirely because it's never for me. But all my years of training people to not call me is completely wasted because I have to live with other people who receive phone calls. So yes, I am cranky. Crankier than usual, I mean.

No comments: