Sunday, April 20, 2008

What do I need my knees for, anyway?

Yesterday, I ran 10 miles without stopping. I was actually all set to keep going, but it was so hard to pry myself out of bed that I expected to do my usual 3 and then go straight back home and pass out, so I didn't drink enough before I went out, and by the 10th mile I was ridiculously thirsty. Then, I went home and went back to sleep, and when I woke up, I pretty much had to barricade myself in my room to keep from eating the house. It was pretty awesome, though.

Also, this not worth making an entirely different post over. But
was I the only one who, while watching the last Bones episode, barely noticed the whole ceramics class drama because I was so preoccupied with the fact that Booth's horse was not hollow and is going to detonate in the kiln and murder everyone else's sculptures? I wanted to yell "No! No! Take a loop tool and hollow that sucker out before you do any detail work, you foolish man!" But I didn't. It was pretty good otherwise, though. Certainly better than my current ceramics professor can do. Oh, did that slip out?

No comments: