Friday, April 25, 2008

The past month

Random person: "So, are you looking forward to going to England?"

My mouth: "Oh, yes. It'll be great and blah, blah, blah."

My brain: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Random person: "And what do your plans look like?"

My mouth: "Well, I figured I would get my MA before I start looking into PhD programs and yadda yadda yadda"

My brain: *foams*

In case you're interested, I'm so trashed I'm watching Snow Cake. (Actually, it's pretty good. And I guess the issue here is that I'm admitting to watching Snow Cake. And yes, it is hard to spell when you're this drunk.) How is your evening going?

Also, here's some advice for you: if it's going to be green when you throw it back up halfway through your second movie, it's probably better not to ingest it in the first place.

No comments: