Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanks for that

I'm working on a longer post, but for now I will just say this. The very best way to describe my dad, so that you can fully appreciate what it is like to live with him, is to describe what he's been doing while I've been packing. He got me an external terabyte drive for my birthday so I could put my movies on it and not have to lug millions of tons of DVDs to England. While I have been preoccupied with procuring clothes and money and a raincoat, he has been sneaking movies like Arsenic and Old Lace and My Stepmother Is An Alien onto it.

Pretty much the entire goal of everyone in my family is to annoy the living crap out of each other. He wins this round.

1 comment:

December said...

...Actually, I think "Arsenic and Old Lace" is awesome, if you don't mind murderous old ladies.

Actually, in that same vein "Keeping Mum" is a better variation on the theme. Plus, it's British with Maggie Smith.