Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things That Have Made Me Happy Lately

Terry's chocolate oranges
The Illusionist
Having three of my midterms turned in ahead of schedule
Gone With the Wind (I do actually have a short list of romantic books that don't make me ill or homicidal. Connie Willis wrote most of the others.)
This. I laughed and laughed and wheezed and then laughed some more.
Tesco's diet lemonade
My sketchbook (for some reason, all the best art is done when you're supposed to be doing something else; I should have left art school earlier.)
Discovering that England still sells my favorite old-formula Herbal Essences
Primark (socks! I found socks!)
Navel oranges
Melatonin and earplugs (dorms suck)
My tiny DVD player and the stash of X-Files I brought along
The tiny fish-shaped bottles of soy sauce that came with my sushi (the sushi itself was the most awful thing I've experienced so far this month)
Blackthorn cider
The weather (rain makes me happy. Don't ask me.)

No comments: