Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter

My last IM update to my parents went something like this:

*update on jobs I have applied for*
*update on museum association application*
*update on organizations I'm planning to send letters of intent to*
*pathetic plea for jellybeans*

I can't buy jellybeans here. No one will sell them to me. The thing is, I didn't even particularly like jellybeans before I came here, except for the black ones, because I have some sort of terrible licorice addiction. But it's my second Easter here, and I'm beginning to miss jellybeans, even the ones I never particularly liked, like the pink ones and the white ones. All I can find here is chocolate. I can't even find Peeps, which I don't care about, but get back to me next year if I'm still here. Last summer NephthysWrath, who knows I have issues with black jellybeans, brought me two bags of black jellybeans when she came to visit. That was awesome. But now I am so desperate for jellybeans that I think I might even be okay with my parents sending me a bag of white ones.

I can't even speak of the Almond Joys.

No comments: