Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*urk*

I was actually planning to post something coherent this evening - I think it had something to do with Valentine's Day - but then I became horribly, painfully sick around 5 this evening and I can't think anymore. I'm just posting because I don't want to think about how sick I am, but reading and watching movies both make me more nauseous because I keep having to move my eyes (told you I was horribly sick). And I am an emetophobe, so I am just trying to pretend all this is not happening until it goes away. I actually had to Skype my parents because I have no idea what to do for an upset stomach. Apparently, the answer is to drink water until you've kept it down for two hours, then Sprite, 7-up or ginger ale (I think the last time I had any of those was when I was 15 and had meningitis from Lyme disease and basically don't remember a week of my life, so this is alarming) and then crackers.

And now I actually have to apologize, because I usually have an internal list of random things I wanted to talk about for times like these, but I am so sick that I have forgotten every single one of them. Now this post is nothing more than "I am sick and upset and gradually going crazy."

No comments: